Friday, September 08, 2006

PJ's Paper Doll Memories eNews...Red Carpet!


Phyllis created "Tiara" for the Red Carpet Edition of "Paper Doll Studio". Phyllis kept to the color scheme with a short, knee length, flowing dress, covered by a sheer hooded jacket! She placed a tiara on her head, a red clutch purse in her hand, and gave her long stemmed red roses to complete her outfit.

"Paper Doll Studio" is The Quarterly Publication of the Original Paper Doll Artists Guild
. OPDAG,..., is an organization of paper doll artists and enthusiasts who exchange ideas to promote the art and hobby of paper dolls in the world today." To enjoy other artists' paper dolls go to www.opdag.com.

"Paper Doll Studio" is a black and white publication and Tiara is on display on page 13. We included her in our eNewsletter in color! We will be adding her to our site in the next couple of weeks.
Article published in the September 2006 - Issue 11 of PJ's Paper Doll Memories eNewsletter

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Your paper dolls always bring back such memories for me, particularly of Betsy McCall. I always looked forward to cutting her outfits out of the magazine.

I voted for you today on BLOG VILLAGE

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post Rosemary. With your permission I would like to include it in our December 1st issue of PJ's Paper Doll Memories eNewsletter.

Thanks for the vote, too! I caught PJ's Paper Doll Cut Outs as the "Site Of the Moment" last night! I voted for you yesterday. I started another blog called "Mustang 'n' Cowboys" that will chronicle the training, with pictures and tidbits, of adopted mustang horses. When I get some more postings added I would like to add it to Blog Village if possible.